• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Madonna 'surprised at baby row'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madonna 'surprised at baby row'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6083020.stm

Couldn't be bothered to read it but surely all babies make a row and as she's already had some, you would think that she'd know that.

I mean, how dare she even THINK of giving this child a future without poverty, disease, hunger!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
      I mean, how dare she even THINK of giving this child a future without poverty, disease, hunger!

Mailman
      To be fair though, it's a bit selfish of her to leave the other millions of kids behind to suffer the poverty. She may well have chucked a few million in the pot, but the government red tape will soon swallow that lot up...
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
        To be fair though, it's a bit selfish of her to leave the other millions of kids behind to suffer the poverty. She may well have chucked a few million in the pot, but the government red tape will soon swallow that lot up...
        To be fair, it is more likely the police will get some new riot control gear, the army will get a new consignment of AK47s, and the president another limo or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          To be fair, it is more likely the police will get some new riot control gear, the army will get a new consignment of AK47s, and the president another limo or two.
          Exactly. As I said, government red tape...
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
          X