• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendation for iOS receipts app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for iOS receipts app

This was discussed the other day, seems like a good idea.

Any recommendations for an iOS app?

thanks

Originally posted by ContractorBanking View Post

thanks
    I've used Concur's app which allows direct upload of photographed receipts to the Concur system for expenses tracking.

Or there's Smile's Scan+ which allows you to photograph receipts and convert them to PDF's before saving them locally and/or uploading them to cloud - I use Dropbox for this.

Tim

Comment

thanks
      I use the Freeagent one.

Comment

Thanks, will look into those apps.

Do any of them provide OCR capability?

Comment

Can't see that working with a till receipt that's been stuffed in your back pocket for the best part of a week....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Can't see that working with a till receipt that's been stuffed in your back pocket for the best part of a week....
            True, it's more likely to be a liability than an asset. There's so little consistency in receipts even when brand new I don't see how an app could make a real go of it.

Comment

Thanks, will look into those apps.

Scan+ does, but I usually try to get the picture taken the same day, for reasons stated hereabouts.

Comment

Working...
              X