• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No GOT thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No GOT thread?

Did I miss it?

Gone off Melisandre, well nearly.
    Me, me, me...

I was away when GOT last season was on. I downloaded it but didn't get around to seeing it.

Now I don't feel I can watch the current season until I watched the last.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Of course you can watch the current season but it won't make much sense without seeing the last. Find the time, it's still one of the best TV shows you can waste your life watching.

As for Melisandre.

[spoiler-ish below if you've not seen the first episode of season 6]

I suppose it's just an extreme example of modern women with their fake everything. You just have to make sure you never see them without it if you don't want the fantasy spoiled if that's all that's holding a spell over you.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Never started watching GoT, although it sounds like something I could well get into.

But I've heard that as soon as one becomes attached to a character, they are promptly bumped off
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It was okay, the bit with Sansa was clunky and hinged on a massive co-incidence. The bit with the Nights Watch had some logical holes in it. The Dorne plot was a complete let down and Jamie and Cersei seemed very muted in their reactions. Dani rocked though!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Dani rocked though!

Just when we thought she'd be getting her kit off again.

The price of success is the actress now has the power of no-nudity clauses.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
            X