• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TTL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTL

Alcohol that is and thinking about the next morning. In England and Wales, the alcohol limit for drivers is 80 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood.

The alcohol limit for drivers in Scotland is different than for the rest of the UK. In December 2014 the limit was reduced to 50 milligrams of alcohol in every 100 millilitres of blood.

All these years living in hotels doing gigs far from home, does it bother you? Next morning driving?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Alcohol that is and thinking about the next morning. In England and Wales, the alcohol limit for drivers is 80 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood.

The alcohol limit for drivers in Scotland is different than for the rest of the UK. In December 2014 the limit was reduced to 50 milligrams of alcohol in every 100 millilitres of blood.

All these years living in hotels doing gigs far from home, does it bother you? Next morning driving?
    Drive quicker to get to England?

Comment

Never had a problem. I can do 15 pints and still drive home happy as Larry. Doesn't affect me, perfect driving.

I am always amazed though at the number of twats I see in my mirror though who have accidents.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Most toxins have a biological half-life rather than TTL.

Alcohol is an exception - it has a half-life, but other factors causes that time to vary considerably, even during a single detox session.

Short answer - no damn idea.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Never had a problem. I can do 15 pints and still drive home happy as Larry. Doesn't affect me, perfect driving.

I am always amazed though at the number of twats I see in my mirror though who have accidents.
          And then your wife wakes you up complaining about smell of urine on the bed?

Comment

Has no-one done a KUATB back?

Standards are slipping.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Has no-one done a KUATB back?

Standards are slipping.....
              there's more threads about MF wetting the bed?

OCQ

https://memegenerator.net/instance/57823592
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                How disappointing.

I thought this thread was about the classic SN7400 quad nand gate.
                SR flip flop or JK. Which is your fave?

Comment

I'm rather fond of D types, really.

Especially octal D types.

Such as the SN74LS373.
                  Do they still make all these dinosaur ICs?

I mean, outside of academia and hobbyists, who on earth uses them?

Comment

How disappointing.

I thought this thread was about the classic SN7400 quad nand gate.
                    So did I, TTL, that takes me back a bit
                    I used to fault find and ATP stuff like this thing well actually this very thing

Weapon Programming Unit :: Rochester Avionic Archives

it had a dedicated 12 layer CPU PCB populated using loads of individual ICs and between them the address lines were typically individually named using the lead engineers initials TJ1 - 8 etc.
                    the Storage PCB was circa 256Kb iirc tested against a reel to reel paper tape.
                    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Working...
                    X