• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

What are you up to for the long weekend?

For me its the Llandudno extravaganza.

Taking some townies for a walk in the bluebells, followed by lunch in a local, then a gig on Saturday night where we get paid in beer and fish n chips.
    Gardening the rest of the time (got to keep on top of your investments if you want to get a high yield)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

D'oh, forgot - first cricket match of the season on Sunday, I knew there was something else I was doing
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA!

WFH today and the next fortnight.
        Sat: Heading in to town as I need new shoes/boots. Prob out for dinner somewhere but not booked anything yet.
        Sun: Weather dependent but should prolly sort out my dad's garden before it turns into a mega job.

Oh, and wine.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Taking some townies for a walk in the bluebells, followed by lunch in a local, then a gig on Saturday night where we get paid in beer and fish n chips.
          Gardening the rest of the time (got to keep on top of your investments if you want to get a high yield)
          I hear you brother.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

For me it is "Bedxtravaganza" with this lass in Wales. Her husband is off to Llandudno.

Comment

FTFY
              Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              For me it is "Bedxtravaganza" with this ladyboy in Wales. His husband is off to a stamp collectors gig in Llandudno.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

TFA
                Tonight: dinner with Mr N at a local establishment, kinda celebrating a boom subject to contract
                Tomorrow: the usual market and jazz nonsense, marinading some ribs for Sunday's BBQ, cooking a fondue and some mushroom bruschetta and taking pics for the blog
                Sunday: subject to it not pi$$ing it down like it has been, long slow cook on the bbq, if not the oven will be put to good use
                There may also be some wines imbibed this weekend.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Reading beer festival.

I'm going to teach my body, once and for all, who is boss.

Comment

Working...
                  X