• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Disney make Elsa a Lesbian Princess?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Disney make Elsa a Lesbian Princess?

Nearly choked on my cereal.

Frozen fans urge Disney to give Elsa a girlfriend in sequel | Film | The Guardian
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

I thought she was. I'd never seen the whole film so the trailers were quite lesbian in tone to me.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

only if rule 34 applies

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I thought she was. I'd never seen the whole film so the trailers were quite lesbian in tone to me.
        they're sisters

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
          they're sisters
          So wishful thinking by cojak then?

Comment

I did a search for butch Disney characters...

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              only if rule 34 applies

Is that the one if a woman looks back within 7 seconds she's interested of the one about food being on the floor for less than 4 seconds is still edible?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Is that the one if a woman looks back within 7 seconds she's interested of the one about food being on the floor for less than 4 seconds is still edible?
                No.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The shop keeper in Frozen is a pillow muncher and as an openly gay character is quite a milestone for the family oreintated Disney
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    The shop keeper in Frozen is a pillow muncher and as an openly gay character is quite a milestone for the family oreintated Disney
                    Are you suggesting that gay people are incompatible with family?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X