• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mod elections - who's going to stand this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod elections - who's going to stand this year?

We have already heard from MF - http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2247886 - though I suspect he would increase subscriptions to a marathon a day.

Anyone else?

As stated in the other thread, there should be a wall to keep permies out.

Perhaps MF should apply to be a moderator on Permanent UK Employees, or PUKE as it's better known.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I hereby nominate myself.

Free hookers are on their way

Comment

I don't see any replacements.

"It's better a devil you know than a devil you don't know" (I don't know if it's correct in English)
        Last edited by Bee; 3 May 2016, 11:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

"It's better a devil you know than a devil you don't know" (I don't know if it's corect in English)
          Do you not have a spelling checker at the very least??
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

"It's better a devil you know than a devil you don't know" (I don't know if it's corect in English)
            Have you just called cojak a devil ?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Have you just called cojak a devil ?
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                As stated in the other thread, there should be a wall to keep permies out.

Perhaps MF should apply to be a moderator on Permanent UK Employees, or PUKE as it's better known.
                This is the issue with Cretins they try to copy your pledges.

For one I support ex-contractors. Contractors who have contracted for their country need our help. 75% of all ex public service contractors live on the streets. Fact. And have the highest whinging post count outside of Suityou01.

Women. All ugly pig faced women will not be able to post on CUK. Only the pretty ones.

Gun law. If a Cukker wants to own their own Tank and Balistic nuclear missile to protect their house, I say yes!

Trade laws. IPSE has raped this site. Taking our best Cukkers but only giving us dross back. This deficit needs to stop and I believe a tax on IPSE members the way ahead.

And yes, a wall. A firewall to keep out all Bobs, unemployed and sockies, allowing only decent contractors and
                Ex contractors alike.

CUK is corrupt. The moderators hate successful entrepreneurs like myself. A vote for me is a vote for change.

Make CUK great again. Vote for MF
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  This is the issue with Cretins they try to copy your pledges.

For one I support ex-contractors. Contractors who have contracted for their country need our help. 75% of all ex public service contractors live on the streets. Fact. And have the highest whinging post count outside of Suityou01.

Women. All ugly pig faced women will not be able to post on CUK. Only the pretty ones.

Gun law. If a Cukker wants to own their own Tank and Balistic nuclear missile to protect their house, I say yes!

Trade laws. IPSE has raped this site. Taking our best Cukkers but only giving us dross back. This deficit needs to stop and I believe a tax on IPSE members the way ahead.

And yes, a wall. A firewall to keep out all Bobs, unemployed and sockies, allowing only decent contractors and
                  Ex contractors alike.

CUK is corrupt. The moderators hate successful entrepreneurs like myself. A vote for me is a vote for change.

Make CUK great again. Vote for MF
                  What do you have against unemployed? They are criminals?
                  Unemployed are the ones who have time to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    And yes, a wall. A firewall to keep out all Bobs, unemployed and sockies, allowing only decent contractors and Ex contractors alike.
                    What do you have against unemployed? They are criminals?
                    Unemployed are the ones who have time to be here.
                    Add Johnny Bloody Foreigners & you have my vote
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X