• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pogle be afraid, very afraid!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pogle be afraid, very afraid!

RunningHam Palace - Online Hamsters

This is my hamster, Ham. He loves running around at his place, the RunningHam Palace.
    Few months ago, while I was visiting the MIT Media Lab, a friend of mine told me about Sushi, the online hamster; a fun project by Gershon Dublon in which a RaspberryPi counted the spins of the wheel through a sensor and served a website with the "running stats".

I live by myself, so I though it would be good for me having a pet... and even better to do something fun with it, so I adopted Ham and started the RunningHam project (@RunnerHam on twitter because RunningHam was taken )

Do you have a Hamster? do you want to track his running stats? here is what you need to do:

A big step for hamster kind
    A small step for Guinea pigs.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

This is my hamster, Ham. He loves running around at his place, the RunningHam Palace.
    Few months ago, while I was visiting the MIT Media Lab, a friend of mine told me about Sushi, the online hamster; a fun project by Gershon Dublon in which a RaspberryPi counted the spins of the wheel through a sensor and served a website with the "running stats".

I live by myself, so I though it would be good for me having a pet... and even better to do something fun with it, so I adopted Ham and started the RunningHam project (@RunnerHam on twitter because RunningHam was taken )

Do you have a Hamster? do you want to track his running stats? here is what you need to do:
    Hope his hamster lasts awhile cause I don't think anything else will be changing for awhile

Just hope the neighbours don't start hearing 'Armageddon' being shouted out next door.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Could have been worse....

Comment

Working...
        X