• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee

Mah fellow Americans I thank you for the trust you have placed in me, together with Gods will we can make this country great again

‘Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith;and where there is despair, may we bring hope

I can see this getting some use in the coming years.....

Comment

You never know Trump might be a communist plot, stranger things have happened.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Aye.

I'm convinced that Korbyn is a closet Tory.
        he was certainly voted for by Tories. Labour can't even elect a leader properly.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Aye.

I'm convinced that Korbyn is a closet Tory.

Corbyn and Tory could not be more far apart. Everything that Corbyn stands for is anti Tory to the extreme.

The Tories know their game is up and that the next General Elections will be their graveyard.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Corbyn and Tory could not be more far apart. Everything that Corbyn stands for is anti Tory to the extreme.

The Tories know their game is up and that the next General Elections will be their graveyard.
            Never mind, eh?

Comment

Everything that Corbyn stands for is anti Tory to the extreme
              Should he be coming up with workable plans for running the country, not his own petty feud. And 'spend all the money' is not a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                Should he be coming up with workable plans for running the country, not his own petty feud. And 'spend all the money' is not a plan.
                All the money has been spent. And money we don't have.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  All the money has been spent. And money we don't have.....
                  The money is printed so it's easy enough to get more.

Comment

The last Labor lot thought that (during a global economic boom) and look what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X