• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead bodies in the sea and illegal immigrants spotted so far

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead bodies in the sea and illegal immigrants spotted so far

None.

Thought Turkey was crawling with them. Had told the kids if any bodies popped up when they were swimming was to give them a shove further down the beach.

Seen one Muslim gunman in the hotel so far, but turns out to be one of the entertainment team setting up air rifle shooting.

Hey ho, maybe tomorrow.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

The illegal immigrants are spotted ? Careful, it might be measles,
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      The illegal immigrants are spotted ? Careful, it might be measles,
      Or small pox.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        None.

Thought Turkey was crawling with them. Had told the kids if any bodies popped up when they were swimming was to give them a shove further down the beach.

Seen one Muslim gunman in the hotel so far, but turns out to be one of the entertainment team setting up air rifle shooting.

Hey ho, maybe tomorrow.
        Think Italy is now new bus stop for migrants
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

None.

Hey ho, maybe tomorrow.
          The only time I see anywhere swarming with illegals, terrorists and migrants is when I land back at a UK airport.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Or small pox.
            It's MF. More likely to be small cox.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              The only time I see anywhere swarming with illegals, terrorists and migrants is when I land back at a UK airport.
              +1

Just come back from Turkey I was about 6 hours from the Syrian border, not a running gun battle or explosion to be heard anywhere

the closest I got to any terror was the price of a can of coke at Antalya airport

Interestingly: To get back on the plane we had to go through 2 scans, turn on all electronic devices and get swabbed for explosive residue (although looking at the other passengers I think they were probably swabbing for vitamin tablets and deep heat)

My brother came back from Kos the same week, he was sitting next to the boarding for the Manchester flight and they were calling 2 people who were late, they eventually rocked up as the gate was closing but couldn't find their passports, they just waved them on

Comment

None.

Thought Turkey was crawling with them. Had told the kids if any bodies popped up when they were swimming was to give them a shove further down the beach..
                Since fat / blubber usually floats on water, just make sure you don't swim with the kids

Comment

None.

Hey ho, maybe tomorrow.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                  X