• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry...

First up, sorry, I dislike things like this in forums so admins by all means take it down it down if not allowed.

A friend of mine is having a bit of a tulipty time at the moment.. Being rich contractors I was hoping that some of you might be able to spare a quid or two?

Basically his ex wife was a bit of a cow and he ended up getting deported when they split up so now his kid is stuck in the US with an unfit mother (read the go fund me) and Stephen is stuck here.

I've spoken to all of your accountants and they assure me that this is tax deducible so you should definitely help

Even £1 would be helpful!!

https://www.gofundme.com/2gyh3u58?pc=fb_u_g

On a completely anonymous site like CUK, this is simply a recipe for a scam.

Call me a cynical bastard if you like (it's an accurate description) but begging posts on forums have a habit of being fraudulent in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Call me a cynical bastard if you like (it's an accurate description) but begging posts on forums have a habit of being fraudulent in my experience.
      +1
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

+1
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

FAO mudskipper

Comment

How do we know the mother is unfit?

There's are three side to every story like these, his, hers, and the truth.

Comment

What are we funding ? If he cannot manage a wife, maybe he should watch out next time before he goes forth and fornicates.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                How do we know the mother is unfit?

There's are three side to every story like these, his, hers, and the truth.
                Mother is unfit because Snarf's mate has told him so.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I'm sure someone in the UK could donate him a spare kid they don't really want. That way, they'd have one each.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

That could be a very expensive fight. The child's home is in the US. Laws there are similar to here - the mother is the preferential carer.

Witness Paula Yates vs Bob Geldof. He only got custody when she started leaving drugs lying around in sweet packets.....

Comment

Working...
                    X