• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official May 2016 elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official May 2016 elections thread

Low turnout it seems

yep last time it was a 20 minute queue at about 6pm. Tonight I walked straight in.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Really?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Voted around half past 8, no queue and I could see in the list of marked voters that almost nobody voted.

I have to admit - I've considered NOT turning up too, it was disgusting having to vote for anybody in the list

Comment

I voted for Labour. Fook that Tory Scum

Comment

I voted UKIP. They actually get out and get things done here.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I voted UKIP. They actually get out and get things done here.
              Like what?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Like what?
                Local river dredged, footpaths cleared, potholes filled. You know - the stuff councils should actually be doing.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Local river dredged, footpaths cleared, potholes filled. You know - the stuff councils should actually be doing.
                  Sounds like that's how they get rid of the bodies.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was working from home yesterday and went to vote at lunchtime. I was the only voter there. Thought turnout was going to be low. There was a time when such fine weather would have brought people out. Not a pollster in sight either.

Comment

Working...
                    X