• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the chap in the morgue with his trousers down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done the chap in the morgue with his trousers down?

Man arrested 'with pants round ankles' after 'breaking into hospital morgue to have sex with a dead woman' - Mirror Online

Sorry it's not the Wail.

For dear old freako, this relates to a gentleman caught after breaking into a hospital morgue with necrophilia on his mind.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Man arrested 'with pants round ankles' after 'breaking into hospital morgue to have sex with a dead woman' - Mirror Online

Sorry it's not the Wail.

For dear old freako, this relates to a gentleman caught after breaking into a hospital morgue with necrophilia on his mind.
    His Jim'll Fix It letter must have been lost in the post for ages.

Comment

The linked story is even worse

'I have SEX with corpses': Morgue worker claims necrophilia is 'part of training' in TV interview - Mirror Online

'I have SEX with corpses': Morgue worker claims necrophilia is 'part of training' in TV interview

The man, who says he has since been sacked and is being hunted by cops, claims living women wouldn't date him because of his 'morbid' job

An employee at a mortuary in Ghana has told how he had sex with dead women "many, many times" - claiming necrophilia is part of the job training.

The man claimed he worked in a morgue at a hospital, where he says he had sex with the corpses, reported VibeGhana.com.

Sharkur Lucas revealed that he was unable to get women to go out with him because of his 'morbid' job - so he had sex with the dead instead.
      Last edited by vetran; 6 May 2016, 10:13. Reason: hidden commands
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

After 10 years of marriage, is there much difference?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

90% of husbands kiss their wife goodbye when they leave the house. And vica-versa.....

Comment

Well I did a chap in a morgue once. Hard to do it without his trousers down. Olive oil made it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

oh dear, we can see why you are the ex Mr Prawn.

Vetran in 'Ride em cowboy' mode!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                oh dear, we can see why you are the ex Mr Prawn.

Vetran in 'Ride em cowboy' mode!
                MrsVetran told me she prefers reverse cowgirl.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  MrsVetran told me she prefers reverse cowgirl.....
                  You're brave. I've heard about her strap-on.

Comment

Working...
                  X