• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a horse next to busy road (and other parodies)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a horse next to busy road (and other parodies)

Suggestions on buying a horse that is on an "A" road separated by a slip road and green. So the horse is about 10-15 feet away from the main (busy) A road (with the slip road and be green in between the house and the " A" road) The horse itself is awesome. The compromise is on the road. How noisy will it be? is it worth the buy? Value of the horse is £5,500. Thanks

Bumming a horse next to busy road

Suggestions on bumming a horse that is on an "A" road separated by a slip road and green. So the horse is about 10-15 feet away from the main (busy) A road (with the slip road and be green in between the house and the " A" road) The horse itself is awesome. The compromise is on the road. How noisy will it be? is it worth the bum? Value of the horse is £5,500.

Advice appreciated for a cukker who wishes to upgrade from goat blowing while remaining anonymous. Thanks.
    Last edited by Old Greg; 6 May 2016, 18:08.

Comment

Shirley you meant on a Bridle Path not an A road.
      You have missed crucial info like so many newbie posters here, you have not said if you have checked with your turf accountant first.

Is the Horse a Mare a Stallion or a Gelding
      If a Stallion whats the totty risk along said Bridle Path?
      You may need good PI and PL to avoid risk of shagging potential clients without agreeing a fee first.

£5.5K is steep I paid £200 each for mine cash none of this mortgage malarkey and they are more than capable of pulling the company trap.
      So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Too late, the horse has bolted when it saw NLUK approaching with his Turf Accountant.
        So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Looks like you were caught by the Google street cam....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            The horse itself is awesome. The compromise is on the road. How noisy will it be? is it worth the bum? Value of the horse is £5,500.
            Go for it....

Comment

Buying a hearse next to busy road

Suggestions on buying a 'works vehicle' for tax purposes. It's a nice looking vehicle, well maintained and very clean. Not sure why it is parked up. But there is a box in the back and I think it may be full. [emoji33]
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                Buying a hearse next to busy road
                Make sure it's legally parked....

Comment

Caption contest for the bloke on the moped?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Suggestions on buying a 'works vehicle' for tax purposes. It's a nice looking vehicle, well maintained and very clean. Not sure why it is parked up. But there is a box in the back and I think it may be full. [emoji33]
                    Empty the box and rent it to an immigrant.....

Comment

Working...
                    X