• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you handle 30 projects per week?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you handle 30 projects per week?

Can you handle 30 - 35 projects per week??

If so, read on................................

Project Manager (Network Infrastructure) Contract

A major Telecoms Company: are searching for a number of Network Infrastructure Project Managers for a 3-month contract opportunity based in Bracknell. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of a new Plan & Build process. When the Plan & Build process is in place you will project manage around 30 â 35 projects per week, with each project taking around 6-8 weeks to deliver. To be considered suitable for this opportunity you will ideally have extensive Network Infrastructure Project Management experience within a Telecoms environment. Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Processing Outsourcing Company operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
    Location Berkshire
    Country England
    Start Date N/A
    Duration N/A
    Employment Business Alexander Mann Solutions
    Contact Chris Dean
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JSSMCC/P100228
    Posted Date 25/10/2006 16:31:45

Say an average of 32 projects per week for 7 weeks = 224 projects completed on time, budget...with no risks or issues.

Count me in....I'll do it for 20 per hour.

Yep, sounds like the sort of tulipe you will find alexander mann buzzing around.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

To fit in 30 6-week projects in a week, I'll need to work 180 times faster than normal. I'll do it but it'll be an extra fifty bar a day. Thank goodness for my time machine.

Comment

Where you see adverstiy I see oppotunity...of and some health problems...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6083840.stm

Comment

Let me guess ...

Project 1: Log in to computer
          Project 2: Make coffee
          Project 3: Fire up MS Project
          Project 4: Ring around mates about new contract
          Project 5..35: Spout a lot of tulipe about the remaining 31 projects

Comment

Working...
          X