• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why bother....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why bother....

... posting a role on Jobswerve with this description? I can only assume either (a) it's a CV harvesting exercise, or (b) the agent LOVES sifting through about ten thousand CVs.

SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER/SENIOR PROJECT LEAD/PROGRAM DIRECTOR
    EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
    • Stakeholder Management
    • Project Management
    • Program Manager
    • Logical Thinking

RESPONSIBILITIES
    • Project Management
    • Communication Skills
    • Resource Management
    • Management Skills

ABOUT THE POSITION
    My client is looking for an Senior Project Manager/Senior Program Manager on a contractual basis.
    Last edited by Tensai; 9 May 2016, 11:15.

Or the agent doesn't have a spec or is too lazy to post it. I can't remember if it was my second or third gig but it had a list very similar in it's level of detail. Agent didn't have a spec at the time she put the role up but shortly after speaking to her one appeared and everything landed fine.

I could have been lucky and you are right, most are harvesting or fake though. Whilst agents are devious at the best of times don't rule stupidity out of the equation either.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Contact them. Tell them you have a friend who would be interested and what is the finders fee they will pay. Don't give them your details, or anyone else's.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Yep I've seen this one.
        It is for a cone planting roll out up the M1 starting at Hemel and finishing near Xmas.

Most of the 'Communication Skills' are client facing from the safety of the flat bed.
        So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
          Why bother....
          At least the requirements vaguely match the job title, unlike this one....

Comment

Working...
          X