• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ACNE--->CLEAN YOUR FACE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACNE--->CLEAN YOUR FACE

THE ACNE:
    It is an infection of the skin. happens principally in the face, also in the back, chest, shoulders and neck. It is caused by changes in the sebaceous glands of the skin, producing a fat in excess,this obstructs the pores generating injuries in the skin,it is known as grains (white points), pimples (white points), blackheads (black points) etc. It is very frequent in the teenagers of both sexes between 12 and 25 years, persisting up to 40 years in some cases; it affects 70% of the juvenile population
    ASTE is a Peruvian product serves to eliminate your acne, regenerating and revitalizing your skin 100 % natural, based on flour of ASTE; cheap and effective, without contraindications or chemical additives. this treatment eliminates the different types of acne as:comedoniano, papulo pustuloso, foruncular (to ask for information) and quistito. With rapid and well-known results from the first applications. His application must be accompanied of baths sauna and a diet specifies appropriate.
    THE BENEFITS
    1. To clean the pores and the skin renews
    2. To eliminate the bacteria (accompanied of an irritation in the skin)
    3. The production of fat regulates
    4. Reduce the inflammation and the reddening of the skin
    5. It does not leave the face with sheen

Bizarrely there are quite a few pimply adolescents who post on this board.

Comment

Ahh, the quack cures for acne. I remember taking extract of hedgerow, ginger and garlic. Didn't work then, unlikely to work today.

It was then that I discovered that doctors are not infalliable.

Comment

Funny, I was told that hormones were the problem when I was a PFY.

Comment

The medical way to treat it involves steroids, but putting teenagers on steroids is never a brilliant idea (enough hormonal raging going on already) so it is only ever done in particulary severe cases.

Of course the easiest way to deal with it is wash properly and eat healthily. A decent diet does moe for acne than any so called "Wonder Cure".....

Comment

In extreme cases they used to use a technique callled dermal abrasion. They basically take an orbital sander to your face and remove a couple of layers of skin, along with the zits.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              The medical way to treat it involves steroids, but putting teenagers on steroids is never a brilliant idea (enough hormonal raging going on already) so it is only ever done in particulary severe cases.

Of course the easiest way to deal with it is wash properly and eat healthily. A decent diet does moe for acne than any so called "Wonder Cure".....
              Agreed. Your diet has great influence on this problem. Avoid fatty food and refrain from milk.
              Also: avoid standard soaps, they are too agressive. Use dermato soaps or baby soaps (!)

What a great thread on a contractor forum!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                We Giant Alien Lizards don't suffer from Acne.

Itchy scales are a bit of a bugger though.
                Do you shed your entire skin every six months or so?

Comment

Originally posted by helen_8888
                  happens principally in the face, also in the back, chest, shoulders and neck
                  What about the arse? I get lots of spots there.

Comment

Spotty sorts should console themselves that bad skin is linked with high testosterone levels. Once you are old and past it and your appearance hardly matters anyway your skin will clear entirely. Another example of the applicability of sod's law in biology.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X