• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not easy being on the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not easy being on the bench

Mobile phone stolen in Ikea today.

Dagnabit.

Changed some Internet passwords, including this one. Barred the phone and SIM. Owt else?

I must now console myself with Tral, Jansjo, Augusti, Jansjo USB and Koppla.

Originally posted by unixman View Post
    Mobile phone stolen in Ikea today.

Comment

Initiate self-destruct sequence and order a new phone. My new one arrives tomorrow.

Comment

I've ordered a new SIM. S'pose it will go in and old "feature phone" currently lying in the drawer. Then decide what new phone to get.

Tip: if you are curious to ring your stolen/mislaid phone, do that before barring it.

What's the best Sammy currently has to offer? No an Apple person. Sony Z5 ? Annoying thing is I was happy with the Samsung S3 and wouldn't have changed it any time soon. A bit old but it just worked great.

Comment

I've ordered a new SIM. S'pose it will go in and old "feature phone" currently lying in the drawer. Then decide what new phone to get.

Tip: if you are curious to ring your stolen/mislaid phone, do that before barring it.

What's the best Sammy currently has to offer? No an Apple person. Sony Z5 ? Annoying thing is I was happy with the Samsung S3 and wouldn't have changed it any time soon. A bit old but it just worked great.
          I decided on this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01...ieL&ref=plSrch

Comment

I keep getting hassle travelling with my mobile phone.

You should see the permies faces when I pull this baby out...

Comment

They found it! Someone handed it in to Ikea lost+found. Thanks whoever you are! Big banana or whatever!

Trying to unbar it now.

Comment

They found it! Someone handed it in to Ikea lost+found. Thanks whoever you are! Big banana or whatever!

Trying to unbar it now.

Comment

Trying to unbar it now.
                  Well roger me senseless with Swedish meatballs. Great news!

Comment

I thought contactors were rich feckers

Fecking chipboard coated in veneer thinner than a skin graft

Feck them ikea barstewards

Comment

Working...
                    X