• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage broker for contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage broker for contractor

Hello,

Has anyone used - L&C Mortgages? any feedback would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone can recommend any other Mortgage broker that would be great.

Thanks

freelancer financials

Charged me £599
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 May 2016, 12:36. Reason: URL Removed

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
      freelancerfinancials

Charged me £599
      This. Used them for three mortgages and a renwal so far and no complaints.
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 May 2016, 12:37.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        This. Used them for three mortgages and a renwal so far and no complaints.
        tried them twice, chased my calls. Got ignored in the end. Pretty poor customer service, the agent was supposed to send me his contact card on email ,was supposed to call me back etc. That never happened "he was busy".

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          tried them twice, chased my calls. Got ignored in the end. Pretty poor customer service, the agent was supposed to send me his contact card on email ,was supposed to call me back etc. That never happened "he was busy".
          There not going to chase you forever, you should be available do you want them to arrive at your door?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            There not going to chase you forever, you should be available do you want them to arrive at your door?
            Sorry i've meant that i was chasing my calls. It was all like "OK OK we will call you back as soon as we research it" and they never did

Comment

Roger Hogg, Freelancer Financials, 02084217782. Handled the case really well.

Comment

Sorry i've meant that i was chasing my calls. It was all like "OK OK we will call you back as soon as we research it" and they never did
                Ah I had the opposite service they chased me via phone and email. I'n the end I couldn't get a mortgage due to a credit score problem but should be sorted soon as it's an error.

Comment

Martin from AS financials. Top bloke, excellent service.
                  Best part: No Fees.

Can't beat that.

Comment

I'm surprised, are you sure you dealt with Freelancer Financials, based in Hatch End, Middlesex? Who were you dealing with?

Comment

Working...
                    X