• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Summer meet up fund

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Summer meet up fund

I just found some headphones. I am going to put them on ebay. Proceeds towards the next CUK meet up.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I just found some headphones. I am going to put them on ebay. Proceeds towards the next CUK meet up.

Sennheiser HD 800 Headband Headphones - Silver 4044156002354 | eBay

Comment

Comment

NLUK must have lost those he just found then.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          NLUK must have lost those he just found then.....
          I thought we could have a sort of swear box. Every time someone posts "have you asked your accountant" they have to contribute 1p towards the fund......

Comment

How many northern hookers can it fund?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              How many northern hookers can it fund?
              More importantly, do you know how you get to Oldham? Buy her a couple of Bacardi Breezers for starters
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                More importantly, do you know how you get to Oldham?
                Creep up behind her and cup them?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Creep up behind her and cup them?
                  You'd be dead before your head hit the ground if you did that in Oldham. Men are men and so are women up there.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    You'd be dead before your head hit the ground if you did that in Oldham. Men are men and so are women up there.
                    +1, the only time I've been at the receiving end of an attempted murder was in Oldham.

Comment

Working...
                    X