• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afghanistan and Nigeria ‘possibly most corrupt countries’, Cameron lets slip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghanistan and Nigeria ‘possibly most corrupt countries’, Cameron lets slip

Link to Cameron Gaff

Case of pot calling kettle black?

Wow, what a week for news. Nigeria is corrupt and the Chinese are rude.

Who'd ever have known?

Comment

Those countries do the "under the counter" bribery kind of corruption where as the corruption in UK is over the counter type.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

An Accountant named Darren from Leeds. We haven't one of them for a while. I wonder what happened to the old one?

Edit: No, I'm not suggesting it's the same person FFS

Comment

Why is it a gaff to state that Nigeria is corrupt ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
            Link to Cameron Gaff

Case of pot calling kettle black?
            ?????????????????????????????
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Why is it a gaff to state that Nigeria is corrupt ?
              Cos the UK is corrupt as well.

If we were number 1 on the anti-corruption index then we could say loudly and clearly they are more corrupt.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Cos the UK is corrupt as well
                No it isn't.

Comment

I think the Nigerian PM has played it very well.

Sort of thank you Mr Cameron for pointing this out , no we don't want an apology but can we have our money back that the previous naughty people you are referring to squirreled away in your banks please?

If PM on R4 is anything to go by all you need is a plastic umbrella and you can accidentally eavesdrop on all sorts of gems
                  A shame the cameraman didn't review his material first then we would be none the wiser or perhaps we would whilst he would have got a much better price!
                  So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    No it isn't.
                    You've not worked in the defence industry have you?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X