• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here using Payscheme+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here using Payscheme+

I'm due to start a contract next week and have been looking at umbrella co's. One that seemed interesting is Payscheme+.

Is there anyone here that has used them or is currently using them?

www.payschemeplus.com/index.php?loc=Home&x=x.home

A search here didn't bring back any results.

Any comments would be appreciated.

TIA

s

Looks like a rip-off scheme - 5% of gross is a huge amount for nothing more than PAYE and Schedule-E expense administration.

Sorry, but there's a lot of these around..

Comment

Brolly

Go with a vanilla brolly...

parasol
      orange genie
      contractor umbrella

Comment

Payscheme+

I have been using them for about 3 months and once everything is set up it all seems to work well.

It works via an offshore company and you receive a loan against accrued dividends as well as a minimum wage so take home is a high % of earnings.

Only concern now after the budget is whether what will happen when this scheme registers... Any ideas on how risky it is to continue with this?

Comment

Risk

But surely the very fact that you are using this type of scheme means you know it is very risky anyway! I would think that you are at more risk of your dosh gowing awol than the revenue stopping it. At least with the latter you would get some notice! Ever heard of the dignatio saga??

Comment

And this.......

www.namesfacesplaces.co.u...hotopage=0

Comment

Working...
            X