• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Political at my new place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political at my new place

Wow. This is completely odd. Nobody makes a move without agreement from management. Everyone covers their arses with emails.

Is this normal in large consultancies?

"Consultancies". These things make me laugh. wtf are they?

Comment

"Everyone covers their arses with emails."

Are you sure they just dont cover their arses when your around Fred?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

C'mon SAS where are you, lover boy's asking you to uncover your arse
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

guru is slacking for sure - we need an SLA with guaranteed 5 min response time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
            C'mon SAS where are you, lover boy's asking you to uncover your arse
            Oh Fred GuyStalker is around is he? Now where's that volume of Encyclopaedia Britannica to shove down my trousers? I don't think an e-mail will quite cut the mustard.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Come on Sas. You love the attention. It brings meaning to your sex-free life.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                Come on Sas. You love the attention. It brings meaning to your sex-free life.
                I think you're mistaking me for Atw ...Come to think of it he does have a mustache and no girlfriend. I think we should draw the obvious conclusion.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yeah Sassy, don't hurt the kids feelings like that. He just wants a bit of botty love, and you're always going on about bum sex.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Morning Sas. How are you?

So when is your cleaner friend going to bring me that £10 you owe me?

Comment

Working...
                    X