• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Bank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Bank

Just setting up another Ltd. Best bank account?

Used to have Cater Allen, presently the shop is with Barclays.

Business account for IT only, 10-12 transactions a month, interest on balance?

Anyone?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Just setting up another Ltd. Best bank account?

Used to have Cater Allen, presently the shop is with Barclays.

Business account for IT only, 10-12 transactions a month, interest on balance?

Anyone?
    HSBC have got free business banking for life on their basic business bank account. The companion money management account does pay interest but not much.

http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/business/a...usiness-direct
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Cater Allen are quite good, have been with them a while, decent interest on current account. Not sure how they rate for opening a new account.
      Only the mediocre are ever at their best

Comment

I prefer First Galactic Bank - very high level of interest because it is located on a planet that has 7 years in space of 1 earthly year.

threaded

Comment

Whats the website?

Comment

I personally wouldn't recommend Cater Allen. I'm with them, and the only thing stopping me from moving is that I cant be arsed.

No internet banking, if you want to get money out of it that day you have to FAX a TT request over to them (which I've always found a bit dodgy) and last month the f*ckers took nearly £5K out of my account!!
            Claimed it was an accident, but exactly the same thing happenned to a mate of mine last year.
            Luckily, I'm not that rich yet, so I noticed.

Definately time fora change...
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
              Whats the website?
              www.goatse.cx

(Suppose I ought to warn that if this site is still up is is totally un-worksafe and used to be thrown around all over the place about 7 years ago when I was into FPS games. Probably been removed now though as it was quite scarey....)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                There are much worse...
                In that case one of the following applies:
                • The site is either gone/changed
                • AtW is a very sick puppy and trawls undescribable sites
                • I am a lot more innocent than i thought

Comment

eep AtW deleted his post making me look like I some sort of wierdo who speaks to himself..

Ah who am i kidding i speak to myself anyway. No you don't yes I do, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    eep AtW deleted his post making me look like I some sort of wierdo who speaks to himself..

Ah who am i kidding i speak to myself anyway. No you don't yes I do, etc

I saw it before he killed it.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X