• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IMF warns of dire consequences in the event of a BREXIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMF warns of dire consequences in the event of a BREXIT

IMF says Brexit 'bad to very, very bad' - BBC News

I'm alright Jack

Project fear 2.0

Comment

Noone knows what will happen remain or leave - it is pure hypotheses.

Reading yesterday that the Stay campaign are being financially supported by the likes of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citibank is swaying me even further to vote Leave.

Comment

No surprise that the powers that be want to maintain the status-quo to keep that power...

Comment

So, Greece and Ukraine are screwed with only Germany to prop them up? Fancy that.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

"Laggard" described a 10% annual hit to GDP following our departure from the EU as being "credible" What events in the last century reduced our GDP by this amount? The IMF is a deeply political organisation, and their pronouncements now, as with their historical record of economic forecasting, lack any credibility. This will have absolutely zero cut through

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
              Noone knows what will happen remain or leave - it is pure hypotheses.

Reading yesterday that the Stay campaign are being financially supported by the likes of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citibank is swaying me even further to vote Leave.
              Goldman are balls deep in the Stay campaign.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Goldman are balls deep in the Stay campaign.
                And still the polls are neck-and-neck. I trust it's causing them sleepless nights.

Comment

yep listen to the experts

IMF gave richer countries wrong austerity advice after crisis: watchdog | Reuters
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ah here's another one, must have missed this one

but here it is for completeness:

OECD warns of bad consequences of a BREXIT
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X