• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to win more work through effective Personal Branding Online Seminar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to win more work through effective Personal Branding Online Seminar

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST

Join The CV & Interview Advisors; international speakers and thought-leaders on all things related to finding a new job and enhancing your career, for an exclusive webinar on:

How to develop ‘Brand You’ through your CV, LinkedIn Profile and other channels

This 60 min webinar will provide high-quality information on creating a CV and LinkedIn profile that will really open doors. Our webinars are aimed at professional and executives and are much more than a boring top 10 tips session – they have been described as “outstanding” and “truly inspirational”.

“Following the webinar, I have spent that last week re-writing my CV in the format you discussed - then put it online last night. Today, I have received 3 emails from agencies who want to deliver my CV to their clients. Alongside this I have had 2 calls from companies who have invited me in for a chat about vacancies. This is more interest that I have had in the last 3 years combined! Testament to the success of your webinar.”

In this fast-paced and engaging webinar you will learn :

How to transform your CV into a powerful business case
    How to use marketing principles to improve your CV & LinkedIn profile
    The science & psychology of personal branding and securing interviews
    How to use case studies to turbo charge your CV & LinkedIn profile

This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions plus various Contract Recruit special offers.

To register:
    https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...81221409237761
    Last edited by administrator; 13 May 2016, 12:07.

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Join The CV & Interview Advisors; international speakers and thought-leaders on all things related to finding a new job and enhancing your career, for an exclusive webinar on:

This 60 min webinar will provide high-quality information on creating a CV and LinkedIn profile that will really open doors. Our webinars are aimed at professional and executives and are much more than a boring top 10 tips session – they have been described as “outstanding” and “truly inspirational”.

“Following the webinar, I have spent that last week re-writing my CV in the format you discussed - then put it online last night. Today, I have received 3 emails from agencies who want to deliver my CV to their clients. Alongside this I have had 2 calls from companies who have invited me in for a chat about vacancies. This is more interest that I have had in the last 3 years combined! Testament to the success of your webinar.”

This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions plus various Contract Recruit special offers.

To register:
    Is this a commercially sponsored post?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Is this a commercially sponsored post?
      No, we pay them to put it on for you out of your forum subscription fees

Comment

BEHOLD! The field in which I grow my feks. Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren.
        "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
          BEHOLD! The field in which I grow my feks. Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren.
          Thank you for your erudite and informative contribution to this discussion in the professional forums. We shall certainly keep your statements in mind when considering future discussions.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Thank you for your erudite and informative contribution to this discussion in the professional forums. We shall certainly keep your statements in mind when considering future discussions.
            Many thanks. If I wanted to be confronted with unwanted adverts I would 'read' GQ.
            "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Many thanks. If I wanted to be confronted with unwanted adverts I would 'read' GQ.
              My field of fecks is bountiful, I would share some with you but I don't think you would appreciate them.

A little yellow bar at the top of the forum is far from confrontation. See the little cross at the right hand side of it? If you click it then you won't see it again...

We have run a few of these so far and had around 60 people attending them so people from here have found some use in them. If you don't think you would get anything out of attending then fine but others have found the previous ones useful so we are happy to keep running them. If the feedback we get about them was bad then we wouldn't.

Comment

Ah, apologies. I didn't realise someone was holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read every post on the site.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Having "done" one of the CV and Interview advisors webinars in the past, they are salesy, but they're also damned useful. Anyone who's CV is a bit rusty could do a lot worse than waste an hour sitting through it.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

To register:
                    Do you know how much the content overlaps with the Advanced CV frameworks and LinkedIn webinar?

Comment

Working...
                    X