• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Deutchebank fail if BREXIT wins?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Deutchebank fail if BREXIT wins?

The German bank on borrowed time...

Analyst Warns Deutsche Bank's Problems May Now Be "Insurmountable" | Zero Hedge
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    **** me, Zero Hedge, now we'll be waiting in anticipation for a Breitbart or Drudge Report link. Keep up the good work
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      **** me, Zero Hedge, now we'll be waiting in anticipation for a Breitbart or Drudge Report link. Keep up the good work
      Fook me someone found a quote which does not agree with my agenda - best discredit it.

Comment

"the entire industry is in structural decline" <-- this

The Bundesbank, I mean the European bank, will never let them go to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          "the entire industry is in structural decline" <-- this

The Bundesbank, I mean the European bank, will never let them go to the wall.
          Possibly. Possibly not. It's going to be messy any which way.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Fook me someone found a quote which does not agree with my agenda - best discredit it.
            I don't have an agenda, I just don't give a tulip what you think although I do care about that people are taken in by bollocks and more bollocks but that doesn't seem to affect right wingers
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just print 100 trillion. Half to DB, half to Greece.

Derivative exposure is a nominal figure. Virtually meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                All the remainiacs here, Darmstadt, AtW, and sasguru, scoff at ZeroHedge. It's a form of snobbery.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

How about Bloomberg?

Deutsche Bank’s Woes May Be ‘Insurmountable,’ Berenberg Says - Bloomberg

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I don't have an agenda, I just don't give a tulip what you think although I do care about that people are taken in by bollocks and more bollocks but that doesn't seem to affect right wingers
                    You do seem to have a Pro Europe, Pro German agenda to be honest.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X