• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK MEMBERS--->DO SOME WORK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK MEMBERS--->DO SOME WORK

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon
    Are you suggesting guru to organise a meeting?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I hope we hear lots of buzz words in the meeting, e.g.:

Empower
      Stregthen Position
      Take Ownership
      Increase Porfolio

Comment

I would like you all to demonstrate some thinking outside the box and also try and take in the view from 30,000 feet. What we need is to try to leverage some of the synergy derived from our empowerment and take ownership going forward.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

Are we looking for a holistic approach?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              I would like you all to demonstrate some thinking outside the box and also try and take in the view from 30,000 feet. What we need is to try to leverage some of the synergy derived from our empowerment and take ownership going forward.
              That's definitely full house on buzzword bingo.
              Boom boom boom boom
              A-haw haw haw haw
              Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
              Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Do some work?

Wouldn't dream of anything so vulgar, old chap. That's what the hired help are for.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are we feck. You always want to bring religion into it...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    Are we looking for a holistic approach?
                    Absolutely. A holistic, entreuprenerial approach to take advantage of the current market opportunities engendered by my blue-skies thinking. We need to empower the internal stakeholders within our organisation with our bold, innovative and dynamic strategy.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X