• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

linkedin puppets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linkedin puppets

Anyone's done it for better visibility of posts? is it worth the hassle?
    Like : liking your own posts with puppets having thousands of connections

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Anyone's done it for better visibility of posts? is it worth the hassle?
    Like : liking your own posts with puppets having thousands of connections
    If you can get a puppet with "thousands of connections" why not get them for your main account?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      If you can get a puppet with "thousands of connections" why not get them for your main account?
      You'd happily connect to any and every agent?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Why spamming your wall if you can have spammed supporting accounts. If these accounts like your post so will their connections

As a bonus, my collegues puppets were approached by agents and he said that they were busy and pointed them to his main account

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          You'd happily connect to any and every agent?
          Why not, you never know where your next gig is gonna come from
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why not, you never know where your next gig is gonna come from
            I'd add all agents on main account but top that up with thousands of industry related people and you have mega spam on your wall with puppies, babies and other crap

Comment

Tchut Nee Spune had around five thousand connections last time I checked. That was not long after he became a recruitment consultant, immediately after leaving this role:
              Storage Consultant
              Tesco Stores Ltd
              November 2010 – November 2010 (1 month)

Optimal stock storage emplacement for provisioning enabling maximal customer access. Front-facing. Night work.

Comment

Working...
              X