• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Cameron's Official EU Referendum Speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron's Official EU Referendum Speech

I'm trying to find it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Does it even exist?

I've found the Boris Johnson one in which he spends 38 minutes outlining the many and varied facts on why Britain would be stronger outside the EU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jvbkf87Tg (42,000 views, 930 Likes, 25 Dislikes)

But the only one I can find with Hamface setting out his stall is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iL9LM5DbJY (724 views, 11 Likes, 22 Dislikes) N.B. His audience are supposed to be Remain supporters, but they're blatantly Tory activists. Look at their youthful faces and how they all look longingly into his eyes, especially those right next to him. Rent a crowd at it's finest.

Where's the speech with hundreds of thousands of views and lots of up-votes? It does exists somewhere, right?
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
    I'm trying to find it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Does it even exist?
    You can't find it because it does not exist.

Do you know why?

Because it's not Official unless I say so!!!

Comment

I've found the Boris Johnson one in which he spends 38 minutes outlining the many and varied facts on why Britain would be stronger outside the EU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jvbkf87Tg (42,000 views, 930 Likes, 25 Dislikes)

But the only one I can find with Hamface setting out his stall is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iL9LM5DbJY (724 views, 11 Likes, 22 Dislikes) N.B. His audience are supposed to be Remain supporters, but they're blatantly Tory activists. Look at their youthful faces and how they all look longingly into his eyes, especially those right next to him. Rent a crowd at it's finest.

Where's the speech with hundreds of thousands of views and lots of up-votes? It does exists somewhere, right?
      Whilst this is quite funny - even more so that CMD has only got 724 views the problem is youtube is used mainly by 12 year olds to watch videos of some gamer girl playing minecraft so I am not really going to put much value in it.

Youtube is to regulated and policed to show anything of any value.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Youtube is to regulated and policed to show anything of any value.
        I used Google Video Search, OK YT is owned by Google but they still reference all the major video hosting sites. I couldn't even find anything on the official Tory YouTube channel.

The question remains; He's the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and he wants us, as a nation, to give up our sovereignty and our identity and be shackled to the EU Superstate. And yet there's not a single official video that I can find where he puts his argument forward convincingly and, (as a bonus), appears to appeal to the majority of the people who viewed it?

What the fook is going on there then?
        Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
        "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Presumably all the likes are from people around the world who think it's a parody.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I used Google Video Search, OK YT is owned by Google but they still reference all the major video hosting sites. I couldn't even find anything on the official Tory YouTube channel.

The question remains; He's the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and he wants us, as a nation, to give up our sovereignty and our identity and be shackled to the EU Superstate. And yet there's not a single official video that I can find where he puts his argument forward convincingly and, (as a bonus), appears to appeal to the majority of the people who viewed it?

What the fook is going on there then?
            Presumably they have the wherewithal to understand that nobody in their right mind is going to listen to the views of a pig ****er.

Comment

Is there anything true in the Boris one? Because every single thing he's said that's been mentioned in the media has been a downright lie, from the monetary figures he's cited to that guff about bananas not being sold in bunches of more than three.

<- Diagram: more than three bananas

Comment

Working...
              X