• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It was the frog wot dun it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the frog wot dun it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTTsSysmo8

For dear old Freako, this relates to a lady from Beddau who offed her husband with a ceramic frog 18 years ago. The frog it was that croaked (him).

It would appear that the "ceramic" bit is incorrect according to the Torygraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...s-was/?ref=yfp
    Last edited by zeitghost; 20 May 2016, 07:49.

I read that and was amused by the fact she only got caught after she died even though she told someone she had done it.

Also didn't the "medical skeleton" smell in its bags?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Used to live a mile down the road from Beddau.

BTW - its pronounced "Bather" for you english lot. Mate of mind (from Reading) was convinced it should be "Bed-oww"

Mind you Llantwit Fardre is nearby which is probably worse.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Used to live a mile down the road from Beddau.

BTW - its pronounced "Bather" for you english lot. Mate of mind (from Reading) was convinced it should be "Bed-oww"

Mind you Llantwit Fardre is nearby which is probably worse.
        Autocorrect?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

BTW - its pronounced "Bather" for you english lot. Mate of mind (from Reading) was convinced it

Pronounced "Red-ing", not "Read"-ing, for you Welsh lot.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTTsSysmo8

For dear old Freako, this relates to a lady from Beddau who offed her husband with a ceramic frog 18 years ago. The frog it was that croaked (him).

It would appear that the "ceramic" bit is incorrect according to the Torygraph:

Accountant 'murdered by his wife and kept hidden for 18 years' was 'mummified' after being killed with stone frog
            OK you got me.

WTF has this got to do with Woman From Tokyo?

Comment

Must say that I thought it was pronounced Beth-I (like Cleddau)? But I am a foreigner 😵
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                Must say that I thought it was pronounced Beth-I (like Cleddau)? But I am a foreigner 😵
                Possibly correct but not how the locals say it.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X