• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

deleting your account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleting your account

How do you? It's not obvious...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Thank God.

Someone give him an answer, quick.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      On xvideos? or xhamster?

Comment

It's not your account, it's admins so you will need to ask him, although he will always say no
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's possible to just log out. Or you could start a thread that was in serious breach of the rules and get permabanned.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

FTFY
            Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It's possible to just log out. Or you could start a thread that was in serious breach of the rules and get permabanned, obviously if you can include any mods in your tirade all the better.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              PM admin.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                PM admin.
                I think abominable behaviour to get a permaban is the only way. A temporary measure is:

1. Set up an email account that you don't know the password for.
                2. Change your CUK email address to the new email account.
                3. Confirm the change of email account when you receive email from CUK.
                4. Change the your CUK password to a password you don't know.
                5. Log out of CUK and email account.

The drawback is that Admin will probably give you access to your account if you want it, but then you can always set up a new account if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I think abominable behaviour to get a permaban is the only way.
                  There's precedent for requesting a temporary ban- e.g. http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1660901

Of course, you could just exercise self-control.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    It's possible to just log out. Or you could start a thread that was in serious breach of the rules and get permabanned.
                    Well, being a c**t hasn't got him permabanned yet.....
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X