• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will be so glad when this referendum is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be so glad when this referendum is over

feels like its been going on for eons. Then the media can go back to normal and report on house prices.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I am sure the stories will carry on for a while after as well. Not long to go now though, although the noise is likely to intensify in the last few weeks

Comment

oh how I laughed.

Now you know how we felt, lets hope we don't bottle it!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Me too. The in vote is finalised, house prices go up 50%, and I sell up for a massive profit, and fook off to sunny Spain to drain their public services like a proper immigrant parasite should. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          feels like its been going on for eons. Then the media can go back to normal and report on house prices continuing to rise.
          ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think it has been healthy to get the nation to look at its position quite closely, and consider if it is in the right place or needs to change.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              I think it has been healthy to get the nation to look at its position quite closely, and consider if it is in the right place or needs to change.

And if we don't get the right answer this time, while we might say "not again in our lifetimes", we'll then demand another vote every 5 years until we get the answer we want?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                And if we don't get the right answer this time, while we might say "not again in our lifetimes", we'll then demand another vote every 5 years until we get the answer we want?
                Do you have an example where that has occurred?
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Logical thing to do is for Scotland to be made independent, and in the EU, and for England/Wales/NI to be independent and out of EU. Then if you want to be part of the EU you can live in Scotland, and if not, live in E/W/NI.

Everyone is happy!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Do you have an example where that has occurred?
                    It will only happen if we vote out - the wrong decision...
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X