• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Game of Thrones fans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Game of Thrones fans?

Latest ep (S06E05 I think) accidently leaked on line if anyones interested...

Torrent, usual places...

Read the first three books, but got bored waiting for the plots to pick up. Never bothered with the TV shows.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If I had paid attention to my emails I might well have been on the show :-(
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        If I had paid attention to my emails I might well have been on the show :-(
        Oops
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Read the first three books, but got bored waiting for the plots to pick up. Never bothered with the TV shows.
          There is no plot. And now that there are no boobs either, it's all pretty pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Oops
            I said something similar ... only slightly louder and in the middle of a rant whilst trying to find someone else to blame.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I couldn't survive the first season. So boring. And tried twice because of hype.

Comment

I've never seen any of them or read any of the books. I thoughtfully nabbed it, converted it for AppleTV (she can work that), got the poster art etc., for my mrs so she could watch it early before she goes off to Austria this week, only for her to say 'Thanks, I'll watch it next week'.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  There is no plot. And now that there are no boobs either, it's all pretty pointless.
                  There were boobs last week.

I do enjoy it, though there are times I find myself shouting "Get on with it!" at the TV.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                  X