• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU budget is nearly 150bn Euros per year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU budget is nearly 150bn Euros per year

So the EU is a trade zone.

Great, so why does it cost the members nearly €150,000,000,000 of members money every year?

Most of it goes on foreign "aid" and to French farmers if you look at how it's spent, the rest is simply "lost" in Brussels writing documents about Climate change effects on tree fungus and other "admin" costs.

A "free" trade club that costs 150bn per annum.

They must be pissing themselves laughing no one questions this and the sheeple go to work, pay their taxes, live in their little Barratt homes everyday.

Mind boggling.

We give them billions.

They throw xx% back at us (not sure how much) - but tell us how it has to be spent (i.e. development grants).

The rest goes on massive bureaucracy and distributed who knows where.

Their accounts never get signed off.

What has this got to do with free trade?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      We give them billions.

They throw xx% back at us (not sure how much) - but tell us how it has to be spent (i.e. development grants).

The rest goes on massive bureaucracy and distributed who knows where.

Their accounts never get signed off.

What has this got to do with free trade?
      Provide us some figures, statistics and relevant data please to back up your statements or are you another Project FUD believer?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Provide us some figures, statistics and relevant data please to back up your statements or are you another Project FUD believer?
        The way you defend the EU at every point, I can only guess 0.00001% of that budget ends up in your pocket....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The way you defend the EU at every point, I can only guess 0.00001% of that budget ends up in your pocket....
          More than that Some of us know how to use the EU, some of us don't
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

More than that Some of us know how to use the EU, some of us don't
            So that's why you like the EU.

So you can exploit it.

Nice.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              So that's why you like the EU.

So you can exploit it.

Nice.
              That's why I joined Ukip, to learn from the experts

Comment

That's why I joined Ukip, to learn from the experts
                They are late to the party.

Over £100m a year to move the parliament to Strasbourg and back.

Lol that gravy train has been rolling for years.

What a joke.

Comment

Feel free to question my train of thought above.

To be honest I really want a politician to tell us positive facts rather than keep the status quo or we will have a recession. I am very open to be convinced. I am asking what all the massive EU spending and politics has to do with free trade (which is what most people want).

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    Feel free to question my train of thought above.

To be honest I really want a politician to tell us positive facts rather than keep the status quo or we will have a recession. I am very open to be convinced. I am asking what all the massive EU spending and politics has to do with free trade (which is what most people want).
                    The EEC is dead. Long live the EU.

Comment

Working...
                    X