• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory vote of no confidence in DC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory vote of no confidence in DC

<placeholder>

I was literally SO happy to hear this on the news this morning. I hope it goes ahead.

And I hope it takes down Gideon too.

Bare faced liars, the pair of them.

Comment

Not that it will matter after June 23rd. All laws will be proposed by unelected remote beaurocrats. Inequality will increase.

Austria just missed out on a far-right government. The extremes will gain. Though interestingly in Greece they agreed to toe the Europe line, against the wishes of the people.

Can I borrow the tin-foil hat after Suity is finished with it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I was literally SO happy to hear this on the news this morning. I hope it goes ahead.

And I hope it takes down Gideon too.

Bare faced liars, the pair of them.
        +1

They both need to be replaced for some proper Conservative PM and CoE.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          +1

They both need to be replaced for some proper Conservative PM and CoE.
          I've been wondering just how different things would have been if:

a) John Smith hadn't died allowing toad Blair in;
          b) David Davis had won the Conservative leadership instead of porky-pie telling Cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            I've been wondering just how different things would have been if:

Comment

Working...
            X