• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

K&B Accountancy group referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K&B Accountancy group referral

Hi,

I am about to sign up to K&B, they do a referral scheme for existing members, please PM me if you would like some extra cash.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Kaz View Post
    Hi,

I am about to sign up to K&B, they do a referral scheme for existing members, please PM me if you would like some extra cash.

Thanks!
    Don't do it!

Comment

I can do you an InTouch referral.

Comment

I can do you a Gorilla Accounting, IPSE+, QDOS, Direct Line, Greenflag, Pension, Spotify, Sky, BT Broadband, Debenhams card, Funding Circle, Boots and Indigogo referral. Might have a few more somewhere but if feel free to drop me a line.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          IPSE+, QDOS.
          Our of interest why do you have IPSE+ and QDOS ?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Don't do it!
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz View Post
              Why not?
              I seem to remember reading a fair few tales of woe on here about them, seriously though why not go with one of accountants who post on here, I know I would if I was changing.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                Our of interest why do you have IPSE+ and QDOS ?
                The thousands he receives each year in Amazon Vouchers for referrals make up for it

Comment

Well IPSE+ doesn't do PI/PL and contract reviews so would need QDOS for that and IPSE has stuff QDOS doesn't do would need both no?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    The thousands he receives each year in Amazon Vouchers for referrals make up for it
                    I'd quite happily prove that's completely wrong. I think I've got 2 IPSE recently and haven't had a QDOS one from here yet. You know a vast majority of the time i don't link the codes.

Comment

Working...
                    X