• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Aussies sending their convicts back!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Aussies sending their convicts back!!!

Australia to deport mother of five to UK for crimes - BBC News

World gone mad. Woman who has lived in Australia for 30 years, since she was 2 is to be deported back to the UK as she's a criminal and they've cancelled her visa after 30 years.

We don't want her back, you keep her. Bloody madness. Out of Europe as soon as possible methinks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

its perfectly legal, now if only we could grow a set of balls like this.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

what has europe got to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Danglekt View Post
        what has europe got to do with this?

I also blame the Tories and Global Warming.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I also blame the Tories and Global Warming.
          can we work cow farts in there as well?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            can we work cow farts in there as well?

Leave's FLC's family out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Australia to deport mother of five to UK for crimes - BBC News

World gone mad. Woman who has lived in Australia for 30 years, since she was 2 is to be deported back to the UK as she's a criminal and they've cancelled her visa after 30 years.

We don't want her back, you keep her. Bloody madness. Out of Europe as soon as possible methinks.

Its her own fault (not just the getting caught stuff) for not applying for citizenship, but what's this got to do with Europe dumbass?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Its her own fault (not just the getting caught stuff) for not applying for citizenship, but what's this got to do with Europe dumbass?
                sorry he thought he was a bremainer for a minute convinced the public would believe any old crap!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  its perfectly legal, now if only we could grow a set of balls like this.
                  Like:

Dad facing deportation to US despite living in UK for 53 years - Mirror Online

American mother refused UK visa over income rules - BBC News

The non-EU workers who’ll be deported for earning less than £35,000 | Money | The Guardian
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No like this

'Family life' ruling means Nigerian rapist can stay - Telegraph

Somali rapist can stay in Britain on human rights grounds - Telegraph

Foreign criminals claim breach of human rights to stay in Britain | UK | News | Daily Express

we were talking about deporting criminals weren't we, oh you misunderstood.

I do however support sensible treatment of people who should have applied for citizenship 40 years ago and who have a clean record.

Minimum earnings for migrants were put there to avoid diluting our workforce's earning power and make sense, which is why any sensible person would vote against freedom of movement.

Comment

Working...
                    X