• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HPE and CSC to merge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPE and CSC to merge

Another waste of energy

Will they then set up one big massive feck of an office in Gurgaon / Bangalore?

Comment

Haven't come across HPE professionally although I thought it was a STD for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        Haven't come across HPE professionally although I thought it was a STD for a moment
        HP by any other name are still a bunch of useless muppets...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          HP by any other name are still a bunch of useless muppets...
          OH tulipE you mean they are spinning off EDS from HP and numpty dumping them on CSC????

Cant wait to see that. I wonder who is taking the lead in that mess. Years ago I was doing some work for HP in order to get a large client ready to walk away from EDS because the client thought they were a load of steaming tulipe. Then HP had an idea and suddenly bought EDS. They lost the whole client on the basis that they wanted nothing to do with EDS and if they bought HP they would end up with the same old tulipe. I would think CSC's clients will already be in the blocks...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            OH tulipE you mean they are spinning off EDS from HP and numpty dumping them on CSC????

Cant wait to see that. I wonder who is taking the lead in that mess. Years ago I was doing some work for HP in order to get a large client ready to walk away from EDS because the client thought they were a load of steaming tulipe. Then HP had an idea and suddenly bought EDS. They lost the whole client on the basis that they wanted nothing to do with EDS and if they bought HP they would end up with the same old tulipe. I would think CSC's clients will already be in the blocks...
            Yep they spun EDS out last year into HPE (leaving the boring printer and hardware business as HP).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

both will be half the size next year...
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Given the amount of Voluntary and Compulsory redundancies, I don't think there can be many people left working at HPE now, except the Graduates and the people clinging on to final salary pensions.

Comment

Working...
                X