• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Growing up in disadvantaged zones .... generating you doleful later in life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing up in disadvantaged zones .... generating you doleful later in life

Poverty can vary your brain: Growing up in disadvantaged zones leads to altered neural action generating you doleful later in life | PressLiberal.com

This is any of the initial investigation demonstrating that low socioeconomic standing can guide to changes in the method genes are expressed, and it maps this out by way of brain unfolding to the futurity actual observation of abasement symptoms.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The first step is, of course, to sterilize all those people born in poverty lest they produce chavs

Comment

Perhaps this is why I like JSA? ;-)
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Perhaps this is why I like JSA? ;-)
        Shame the pits aren't still running....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          There's some very odd language in that piece, it's almost totally unlike English as she is spoke.
          Google translate: the early years.

Comment

"generating you doleful"

Is that like "doing the needful"?

FFS
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

it maps this out by way of brain unfolding to the futurity actual observation of abasement symptoms.
              I must have been born into to poverty because I'm damned if I can understand a word of that.

Comment

Working...
              X