• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One threat to sum up Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One threat to sum up Brexit

Summing up all the supposed advantages gets you a big negative.

HTH

What Brexit feels like>

Comment

I think that's quite a good way to sum up a Brexit, the only difference being that your back pack doesn't necessarily contain a parachute, in fact probably doesn't but you can't say for sure.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I think that's quite a good way to sum up a Brexit, the only difference being that your back pack doesn't necessarily contain a parachute, in fact probably doesn't but you can't say for sure.
        BREMAIN are so cock sure that the future is roses.

The BREMAIN future is overcrowding, terrorism, public services drain, house price bonkersness, bailing out Italy when it's economy finally bombs, propping up Germany when it's derivative market explodes, deflation, low maybe even negative growth, more integration, more red tape, and less, much less democracy.

**** that!
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Brexit is more like this -

"Way up in the ******* skies, you thought you had your finger on the pussy trigger! But hermano, down here, down here ... you hit the ground."

Comment

Working...
          X