• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract in Finland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract in Finland

Hi,

Anyone knows an umbrella company dealling with contracts in the eurozone (Finland in this case)? A registered UK company should be ok or should be registered in the specific country?

Regards

Hi,
    We've dealt with a number of contractors and recruitment agencies that work in Scandinavia. We offer a selection of "umbrella" type services for contractors working there and elsewhere in the Eurozone as well as the UK.

I'd be happy to see what we could do for you. We can chat on the forum or if you prefer, my email address is [email protected]

Whereabouts in Finland are you going to?

Regards

Comment

is that you steve?

Comment

If you're asking me then no, I'm not "steve".

Comment

the name's rabbit, roger rabbit, and it always has been.

Comment

Working...
          X