• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 worst places to live 4 in london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 worst places to live 4 in london

5 Islington
    Super rich lies next to super poor.

4 Newham
    New hope has come in the form of the Olympics.

3 Merthyr Tydfil
    Slowly improving since the steel industry died.

2 Tower Hamlets
    The second most deprived borough in the UK.

1 Hackney
    High crime, bad education - our worst place to live.

Doesn't SAS Guru live in one of these places. I hope he has a good alarm and a supply of mace :-)

Originally posted by Bernard Common
    5 Islington

4 Newham

3 Merthyr Tydfil

2 Tower Hamlets

1 Hackney

Doesn't SAS Guru live in one of these places. I hope he has a good alarm and a supply of mace :-)
    Used to. Buying a house in Richmond now ...Those places served their purpose - crap or not, they have/had some of the highest price rises in the country, and hence are great places for BTL.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Used to. Buying a house in Richmond now ...Those places served their purpose - crap or not, they have/had some of the highest price rises in the country, and hence are great places for BTL.
      6 Richmond - overpriced sh1th0le full of chavs and posh wannabees. Well far away from Central London making commuting an adventure. Don't even go there on a sunny weekend day: you won't find any space in the overpriced bars.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

5 Islington

4 Newham

3 Merthyr Tydfil

2 Tower Hamlets

1 Hackney

The Olympics will come and go, but Newham will still be a tuliphole.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          6 Richmond - overpriced sh1th0le full of chavs and posh wannabees. Well far away from Central London making commuting an adventure. Don't even go there on a sunny weekend day: you won't find any space in the overpriced bars.
          He he. Just coz you'll never afford to live there
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

How could you believe it was so good if everyone else thinks it so bad?

Comment

How could you believe it was so good if everyone else thinks it so bad?
              You're not too bright are you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

i love richmond been working there about 5 months...
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

You're not too bright are you?
                  Not very good at answering questions is the sign of a simpleton. You come on here and tell us how sh1t everywhere is compared to where you live. Yet the place you live is deemed by stats and QOL indexes to be one of the worst in the country. You are deluded QED.

Comment

He he. Just coz you'll never afford to live there
                    Sorry to disappoint you but I spend my money more wisely. Besides, would never buy any house whose value has already reached the top. What's the point? Keep buying in East London and rent in Richmond.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X