• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE CC Elections - Voting Closes Thursday @ 18:00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE CC Elections - Voting Closes Thursday @ 18:00

If you are a member and have not voted, I implore you to do so, even if you don't agree with the organisation and the way it is moving now is your chance to try and change that. Three CUKKER's are standing, myself included, and with the recent consultation on Public Sector contracting it has never been more important to stand up as one voice, lets not get into another situation where people have to look at alternative methods and this time maybe we can save a lot of pain that the HMRC Scheme people are going through.

http://election.ipse.co.uk
    Last edited by SimonMac; 30 May 2016, 17:22.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Is it you, scruff and Alias?

Just confirming before pushing the button.

Comment

Aye. The ayes have it.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

OP - But how do we know the real names of the CUKers?

I assume of course your user name relates to your real name?

Not you honestly, but I would like to ensure those I vote for at IPSE are not one of the CUK forum 'characters' :-)
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Simple. Eric Pickles is MarillionFan. Vladimir Putin is AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

I assume of course your user name relates to your real name?

Not you honestly, but I would like to ensure those I vote for at IPSE are not one of the CUK forum 'characters' :-)
            Yep I am who I am, as for Alias and Scruff I am sure if you approach them they will let you know who they are

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Yep I am who I am, as for Alias and Scruff I am sure if you approach them they will let you know who they are
              IPSE forum usernames are displayed alongside candidate names. Both Alias and Scruff go by the same forum handle.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                IPSE forum usernames are displayed alongside candidate names. Both Alias and Scruff go by the same forum handle.
                Or there is that

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Is it you, scruff and Alias?

Just confirming before pushing the button.
                  Vote None of the Above
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Vote None of the Above
                    Sssssssh Permie Scum

Comment

Working...
                    X