• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible scenario if "leave" wins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible scenario if "leave" wins

What happens next if Britain votes to leave the EU?

How about another vote for us to say remain?

Comment

Ashoka Mody is Visiting Professor of International Economic Policy at Princeton University and former deputy director of the International Monetary Fund's European and Research Departments
      Another opinion

Comment

Like the Tom Cruise film, The Firm. You only leave in a box.

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Comment

Vote Leave's official prediction of life outside the EU.

Good article I thought. Do any of the Outies think any of it is wrong?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Vote Leave's official prediction of life outside the EU.

Good article I thought. Do any of the Outies think any of it is wrong?
                Most of it. It was the subliminal scare approach. Didnt include pestilence though, a definite positive.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  Most of it. It was the subliminal scare approach. Didnt include pestilence though, a definite positive.
                  I guess the out campaign just aren't going to accept anything... blinkered....

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                    I guess the out campaign just aren't going to accept anything... blinkered....
                    Well, the article was written from the point of view that no one can survive outside Europe, so heaven help anyone who tries.

How about this next scenario, equally daft:

"Hello Vladimir. It's cousin Boris here. Yes, strange I have a Russian name too! Anyway, now we are both outside Europe I've an idea to bounce off you. Apart from the French, we're the only ones with nuclear weapons. So how about splitting Europe down the middle, just like the good old days. And as a goodwill gesture, how about we split Germany down the middle and have half each.".

I imagine the way this reads to a Remainer will be similar to how that article read to an outer. Plain stupid.
                    Last edited by GB9; 31 May 2016, 13:22.

Comment

Working...
                    X