• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff the referendum - what about the football?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff the referendum - what about the football?

For those of you that followed the Fantasy Football league this year you will all know the strength of my Footballing acumen. The England team for Euro 2016 has been announced, the count-down is very much underway. Lineker has described Roy's picks as a "bold young squad." I admit to being more excited by this squad than any over the last decade or so.

What do you reckon our chances are? Lineker has tipped France to win...

England will vote LEAVE and will lose final against France by default...

HTH

Comment

EU regulations will state that goalkeepers have no more than three fingers on each hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        EU regulations will state that goalkeepers have no more than three fingers on each hand.
        And of a certain curvature.

Wilshire (hardly played this season) in ahead of Drinkwater (Premier League winner). Beats me.

Comment

In that case, this is probably a bannable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            In that case, this is probably a bannable offense.
            Why the little Englanders on that site using German BUGATTI VEYRONS designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group and manufactured in Molsheim, France?

They should be using Rovers as example.

Comment

Who cares about England, the real supports will be following Northern Ireland!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Why the little Englanders on that site using German BUGATTI VEYRONS designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group and manufactured in Molsheim, France?

They should be using Rovers as example.

Jaguar or TVR as a compromise?

Comment

Football, during the cricket season?

Sod the EU, that should be banned under UK law

Comment

Even Frau D. and some other Germans are betting on either England or France mainly because they think the German team that has been picked is crap...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X