• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OECD analysis of the economic consequences of a Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OECD analysis of the economic consequences of a Brexit

The Economic Consequences of Brexit: A Taxing Decision - OECD

discuss

I'm alright Jack

Any objective opinions that don't say Brexit will make us all rich and live in a land of unicorns and rainbows is simply more fear mongering from The Establishment (TM).

Haven't you been paying attention?

(We did this one about 3 weeks ago IIRC).
    Last edited by VectraMan; 1 June 2016, 14:22.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Thank the Lord the EU prop us up, we'd be poorer than Eirtrea if you believe all this stuff coming out....

Comment

Be grateful that Cameron got such a good deal for us in his negotiations otherwise, as promised, he'd be calling for us to leave, and jump into all this Armageddon.

A true leader.

Comment

This is about more than whether or not house prices go up another 10% over the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            Be grateful that Cameron got such a good deal for us in his negotiations otherwise, as promised, he'd be calling for us to leave,

A true leader.
            I think he actually achieved an un-deal, or anti-deal, because didn't he agree to give up some veto the UK had?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Goodbye EU, it was nice knowing you. Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I think he actually achieved an un-deal, or anti-deal, because didn't he agree to give up some veto the UK had?
                Dear Donald, please find attached our veto on ever closer union. I don't think we'll be needing that. Mwah, mwah. Yours, Hamface.

Comment

Ask 10 economists and you get 11 opinions.

I would sooner ask mystic meg.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Ask 10 economists and you get 11 opinions.

I would sooner ask mystic meg.
                    Is she the official economic advisor to the Leave campaign?
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X