• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TVR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TVR

I'm considering getting one to wake the neighbours on sunny Saturday mornings. Any of you fine chaps own/have owned one? Recommendations - I particularly like the Tuscan and Cerbera but I'm open to ideas.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Your neighbours will sleep well...

Comment

I've been tempted by a Tuscan in the past, but only because I like working on oily stuff. They're notoriously unreliable - especially the Cerbera (and not just in specific areas). Also, they can get you into trouble If you go in with your eyes open, great car.

Comment

Nothing tells the world more I'm having a mid-life crisis like a TVR.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          WHS

Don't forget to get a truck as your second motor...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            To be fair, the tattoos and Porsche did that a couple of years ago
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Don't forget the essential accessories:

My RAC | RAC
              https://www.shelldriversclub.co.uk/s...tml?site=en-en
              https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brown-Hairy.../dp/B00BRV0NS0

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Which chunt drives a Porsche here?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Then get yourself a turbo charged Porsche Cayenne like me. I can still hide in the guise of the family-man motor whilst having some thrills.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Which chunt drives a Porsche here?
                    Not me.....

some other chunt

Comment

Working...
                    X