• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official EU referendum insults thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official EU referendum insults thread

<placeholder>

You ******* retarded, idiotic, braindead cretinous, tards, you voted Remain didn't you!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    <placeholder>

You ******* retarded, idiotic, braindead cretinous, tards, you voted Remain didn't you!

brexiters are dumb. Now i cant find a contract because of uncertainty

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      I call 'bulltulip' on that. Knob end.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Official?

AtW, please do the needful.

Comment

I have decided, on the odds that there could be a massive housing correction & it could collapse to Vote Out.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I have decided, on the odds that there could be a massive housing correction & it could collapse to Vote Out.
            there will be massive correction in your wallet too

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Your Mrs told me you haven't been able to get a correction recently, especially not a massive one. Are you stressed or something ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                Look on the bright side - If Brexit wins, there should be shed loads of contract work adapting systems to suit.

Actually, that is another reason for an contractor in financial IT to favour Brexit, although in truth there will also be pretty drastic change if we stay, such as shortly being dragooned into the Euro and the unified EU tax regime currently quietly being planned in Brussels.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Look on the bright side - If Brexit wins, there should be shed loads of contract work adapting systems to suit.

Actually, that is another reason for an contractor in financial IT to favour Brexit, although in truth there will also be pretty drastic change if we stay, such as shortly being dragooned into the Euro and the unified EU tax regime currently quietly being planned in Brussels.
                  Yeah whatever happens. I'd just rather not risk it...
                  I haven't seen 1 good economic argument from brexiters though .they just wan't sovereignty.

Comment

Vote Out.

Take a leap of faith. What could go wrong?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X