• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any CUK Brexiters with IQ > 90?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any CUK Brexiters with IQ > 90?

Unlikely. Right leaning Brexiters; their all passion and popular rhetoric approach does well to disguise their limited cranial capacity. Rather like the opening to Arthur C. Clarke 2001 Space Odyssey.

more-intelligent people are more likely to say they are liberal
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Who needs an IQ when you have the Daily Bigot to tell you what to do?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If they are smart they would not be posting in this thread...

Comment

Do you have to be a righty to vote out? I'm a lefty leaning on the outer side of in. Can't vouch for my IQ though...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Do you have to be a righty to vote out? .
            Not at all. But the majority are.
            Last edited by scooterscot; 2 June 2016, 18:15.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Do you have to be a righty to vote out? I'm a lefty leaning on the outer side of in. Can't vouch for my IQ though...
              Tony Benn was always pro-Out on the grounds that the EU is undemocratic and against Parliamentary sovereignty. Further left, there is a view that the EU is a structure of the capitalist ruling class. They are all good arguments and I used to be in favour of Out myself. I've changed now because I see the crazy right-wingers lining up on the Out side, and I can see that the protections and rights of workers (maternity leave etc.) would be stripped back if we were out of the EU.

If the referendum had been delayed until an alternative constitutional settlement could be defined and presented as an alternative, I might vote Out, but we simply don't have sight of the alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Who needs an IQ when you have the Daily Bigot to tell you what to do?
                Sorry, I meant only read the headlines: Six more Brexit myths from the Eurosceptic press | Luke Lythgoe and Hugo Dixon | Opinion | The Guardian
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  If the referendum had been delayed until an alternative constitutional settlement could be defined and presented as an alternative, I might vote Out, but we simply don't have sight of the alternative.
                  Wise words from Old Greg. If there was a clear and negotiated alternative I might even vote for option B. I'd certainly give it serious consideration on its merits. But there isn't. We're being asked to put blind faith into the politicians that we usually despise to come up with something that's at least as good as what we have now, despite it never being done before. Not only that but the politicians making all the promises are not the ones in the position where they have any ability to deliver on their promises. No matter how you look at it, following them is dumb, dumb, and dumber.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

So which of you lot got a 1st class honours?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X